What are the benefits of N26 Metal?
ℹ️ Available in Germany, Austria, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Poland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein.
Upgrade to N26 Metal and you’ll receive 10 additional Spaces, dedicated Customer Support, access to exclusive partner offerings (new tab), as well as the N26 Metal insurance package, provided by Allianz Global Assistance*, which covers a broad range of personal and financial benefits such as:
- Fee-free ATM withdrawals worldwide. Pay with your N26 Metal Mastercard online and in stores, avoid hidden fees and benefit from zero foreign transaction fees around the globe. You can also withdraw cash for free in any currency from ATMs worldwide.
- Travel insurance. Reimbursement of medical expenses abroad, for travel cancellations after a medical emergency, expenses incurred during a flight delay of more than 4 hours, expenses in the event of a checked-in luggage delay of more than 6 hours, and medical repatriation expenses.
- Snow and mountain rescue. Get covered for search, rescue, first transportation costs, and medical expenses in the event of accidents during a trip in the mountains.
- Mobile phone theft insurance. Compensation if your smartphone is stolen in your home country or abroad.
- Travel car rental. Get vehicle coverage in the event of damage or theft.
- Extra card. You can purchase an extra N26 You card for a one-off fee of 10€ through your N26 app.
Keep these in mind when considering N26 Metal (new tab):
- N26 Metal features an NFC-enabled Mastercard with a metal core in your choice of charcoal black, quartz rose, or slate grey.
- If you’re a new customer, the first fee will be deducted 15 days after you prove your identity. From then on, you’ll be charged your monthly fee on your sign-up date.
- Please top up your account right after completing the sign up with at least the amount of the monthly Metal fee in order to receive the card
- If you upgrade to N26 Business Metal from another membership, the monthly fee of €16,90 will be deducted directly from your N26 account every month starting on the date of your upgrade.
- If you’re a new customer that signed up to N26 Metal, your membership will be active as soon as the first fee was charged. This happens when you topped-up your account to cover the first monthly fee, but at the latest 15 days after you proved your identity. From then on, you’ll be charged your monthly fee on the same date every month.
- If you were previously an N26 You member, all purchases and travel booked using your N26 You Mastercard will remain insured.
- From now on, you can decide whether to pay your Premium fee monthly or in advance for the next 6 months or 1 year of the contract. If you choose the prepayment option, you will benefit from a discount on the monthly cost of your Premium account (Smart / You / Metal), which will be proportional to the billing period you want to pay.
Upon signing up, you will find the prepaid billing options and related costs in your N26 app.
*Allianz Global Assistance Europe trade name of AWP P&C S.A. - Dutch branch, and member of the Allianz Group.