What are the benefits of N26 Metal?
ℹ️ Available in Germany, Austria, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Poland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein.
- A physical N26 Mastercard for free: Choose between three new colors when ordering the card: Amber, Black and Slate.
- Extra virtual card: Order an extra virtual card for free in the app!
- Extra physical card: Order an extra, physical N26 YOU card for a one-off fee of 10€ through your N26 app.
- Spaces: 10 additional Spaces (subaccounts) to organise your finances.
- Shared Spaces: Invite friends to your Spaces (subaccounts) to share and manage funds together.
- Dedicated phone support: Contact our dedicated customer support hotline if you have any questions.
- Free ATM withdrawals worldwide: Pay with your N26 Metal Mastercard online and in stores, avoid hidden fees and benefit from zero foreign transaction fees around the globe. You can also withdraw cash for free in any currency from ATMs worldwide.
- Exclusive partner offers (new tab): Enjoy premium partner offers and discounts with world-class brands
- Insurance package by Allianz Global Assistance*: Insurance which includes a broad range of personal and financial benefits such as:
- Travel insurance: Reimbursement of medical expenses abroad, for travel cancellations after a medical emergency, expenses incurred during a flight delay of more than 4 hours, expenses in the event of a checked-in luggage delay of more than 6 hours, and medical repatriation expenses.
- Snow and mountain rescue: Get covered for search, rescue, first transportation costs, and medical expenses in the event of accidents during a trip in the mountains.
- Car, bike and scooter sharing: Coverage for any damage or theft of vehicles rented from ride-sharing companies.
You can compare N26 Metal with our other plans (new tab) to see which one suits you the best!
Keep these in mind when considering N26 Metal (new tab):
- If you’re a new customer, the first fee will be deducted 15 days after you prove your identity. From then on, you’ll be charged your monthly fee on your sign-up date.
- Please top up your account right after completing the sign up with at least the amount of the monthly Metal fee in order to receive the card
- If you upgrade to N26 Business Metal from another membership, the monthly fee of €16,90 will be deducted directly from your N26 account every month starting on the date of your upgrade.
- If you’re a new customer that signed up to N26 Metal, your membership will be active as soon as the first fee was charged. This happens when you topped-up your account to cover the first monthly fee, but at the latest 15 days after you proved your identity. From then on, you’ll be charged your monthly fee on the same date every month.
- If you were previously an N26 You member, all purchases and travel booked using your N26 You Mastercard will remain insured.
- From now on, you can decide whether to pay your Premium fee monthly or in advance for the next 6 months or 1 year of the contract. If you choose the prepayment option, you will benefit from a discount on the monthly cost of your Premium account (Smart / You / Metal), which will be proportional to the billing period you want to pay.
- Upon signing up, you will find the prepaid billing options and related costs in your N26 app. It's currently not possible to change the billing option for the membership renewal.
*Allianz Global Assistance Europe trade name of AWP P&C S.A. - Dutch branch, and member of the Allianz Group.