When will my card arrive?
Standard delivery takes up to 15 business days and is free of charge if it's your first card after opening the account or upgrading to a premium membership. In rural or harder-to-reach areas it can take longer. To stay up-to-date on the delivery progress simply go to the home screen of your N26 mobile app.
Express delivery takes up to 3 working days and comes with an additional fee of 20€. In addition to the banner on the home screen of your N26 mobile app, you will also receive an email with a tracking link to stay up-to-date on the progress of your card delivery. Learn more in our dedicated article about express delivery.
Please wait until the estimated delivery time has elapsed before taking further action. Your first card after opening the account or upgrading to a premium membership is always free. For the following ones, a replacement fee may apply.
How to make sure my card is on it's way?
You need to verify your identity when opening an N26 account. Please be sure you have completed this process by logging into your account. Once this process is complete your account is activated and you can receive your N26 card.
Check your shipping details. In case your details are incorrect, please update them directly(new tab) in the mobile app: 👤 My Account > Settings > Personal Settings > Shipping Address.
- It must be a residential address (businesses are not accepted).
- Your name must be on the mailbox. If a different name is on the mailbox, please add it to the 'additional info' in your mobile app.
- Enter your postal code without any spaces.
- If applicable, add your building number, floor number and door code to the 'additional address info' in your mobile app.
- If your address contains special characters then please contact our customer service from within the app.
- If you're moving soon please consider the express delivery option and make sure to select the country and address where you'll move to.
If it is your very first N26 card, please open a live chat from within the mobile or web app. If you had an activated card before, please reorder it directly in the app.
3. Your first card after opening your account or upgrading to a premium membership is free of charge! You only need to reach a minimum account balance in order to trigger the production and delivery of your card. The one-time minimum balance depends on your account type:
- N26 Standard Account: Minimum 10€
- N26 Smart Account: Minimum 10€
- N26 You Account: Minimum 9.90€
- N26 Metal Account: Minimum 16.90€
As soon as your account balance reaches the minimum requirement your N26 card will be automatically produced and shipped.
You will be notified in the app via Messages from N26 and through a banner on the home screen that will show you the delivery progress. Please note:
- The one time minimum balance is not a fee but a necessary requirement to trigger the production and delivery of your card.
- For premium account holders your first monthly fees are charged on the 15th day of your subscription and will be deducted from your account.
- For express delivery the fee of 20€ will be deducted from your account as soon as the card is shipped. Please make sure that your account balance covers these fees in addition to the one-time minimum balance.
How to use my card before it physically arrives?
Before the card arrives in the mail you can begin using it through your Apple Pay or Google Pay wallet. This way you can make purchases with your smartphone at merchants who support this payment method. You can learn more about how to use your card digitally.
Why didn't I receive my card within the estimated timeframe?
Simply double check the estimated delivery date in the home screen of the N26 app or web app. If the estimated delivery date has been exceeded, please contact us via live chat from within the app or web app(new tab).