When will my card arrive?
The estimated delivery timeline for card deliveries is 10 working days. Deliveries may take longer in some specific areas in the following countries: Estonia, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia and Spain.
Please consider this before taking any action regarding a card re-order:
- If the delivery fails and your card is returned to us, we’ll let you know via email.
- If it's been less than 10 working days since you ordered your card, we encourage you to wait before reaching out to us.
- If you've waited longer than the expected timeline, please check and if necessary update your shipping address, you can do this within the N26 app: 👤 My Account > Settings > Personal Settings > Shipping Address.
- If your shipping address was incorrect and this is your first N26 card, please contact us via live chat(new tab) and we’ll help you order a new one.
- If your shipping address was incorrect and you’ve had an active card before, you'll need to reorder the card via the App.
- If your shipping address was correct, there might have been an issue with your card's delivery. Please contact us via live chat and we’ll help you order a new one.
- If your card fails to arrive or you need your card quickly, you may consider ordering it via express delivery (with an additional fee) which takes up to 3 working days. Please note that express delivery is not available for Metal cards.
- Your first card is immediately produced and mailed out once you’re done proving your identity. If you opened a Metal account, please top up your account after completing the sign up with at least the amount of the monthly Metal fee in order to receive the card.
Tips for a successful delivery:
- If your address contains special characters, please contact us via the live chat.
- We only send cards to residential addresses (businesses are not accepted).
- Don’t enter any spaces when entering the postal code for your delivery address.
- Ensure that important delivery information isn’t missing (for example, the name on your mailbox if you live in Germany or your building number, stairwell number, and door code if applicable). If you’re staying somewhere temporarily (with a friend or in an Airbnb), make sure to include the name on the mailbox that belongs to the main tenant of the apartment.
- If you’re moving somewhere and this is your first card, make sure to select the country and address where you’ll move to and wish to receive your N26 card.