How to order my card with express delivery?
Express delivery is a good option if you need your card in a hurry or if postal deliveries have sometimes failed to reach you for whatever reason.
You’ll be given the option to select express delivery when choosing a delivery method for your first card or if you reorder a card. You’ll then receive a tracking link by email. If you’re not home during the delivery and your mailbox can’t be accessed, the card will be left at a nearby access point (you can find it through the provided tracking link). The card only stays at the access point for a limited amount of time. After that, it’ll be returned to us. We’ll inform you by email if that happens.
If you order via express delivery, keep in mind that:
- Your new Standard, N26 You or Metal Mastercard will be delivered within 2-3 working days.
- Deliveries take place between 08:00 and 12:00.
- Deliveries can be made by DHL express to all of our supported countries within Europe. It’s currently not possible to make deliveries to other countries.
- It’s not possible to cancel or change an express delivery once it’s been selected as the delivery method.
- To close an account, you must pay for the express delivery of your card.
If your card hasn’t arrived within 3-5 working days of placing your order, please check the tracking link for an update. You can also use the tracking link to inform DHL directly about the details of your delivery address or to redirect the shipment if you can’t be there at the time of delivery.
N26 Standard and N26 You cards have a fee of €10 for standard shipping and €30 for express shipping (which includes the €10 card replacement fee).