How does N26 Business Smart work?
Applies to Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
The N26 Business Smart account is designed for self-employed and freelance users doing business under their own name. That means you can’t have your company’s name on the account or card.
It’s not yet possible to switch between accounts so it’s important to know if N26 Business Smart is right for you:
What are the benefits of N26 Business Smart?
- The membership fee of €4,90 will be deducted directly from your account every month on the date of your upgrade.
- If you upgrade to N26 Business Smart, the monthly fee of €4,90 will be deducted directly from your N26 account every month starting on the date of your upgrade.
- If you’re a new customer who signed up to N26 Business Smart, your membership will be active as soon as the first fee is charged. This happens when you topped-up your account to cover the first monthly fee, but at the latest 15 days after you proved your identity. From then on, you’ll be charged your monthly fee on the same date every month.
- The N26 Business Smart Mastercard is intended for business use only.
- You receive 0.1% cashback every month on all payments made using the card. The process will start on the 15th of the following month and each month after and it will take up to 7 days for this to show in your balance statement.
- It’s currently not possible to have two separate N26 accounts at the same time so if you also need a card for private expenses, we recommend ordering a Maebstro card (it’s availale in Germany, Austria, and the Netherlands).
- Transfers in foreign currencies aren’t possible with N26 Business Smart. You can visit Wise (new tab) for this.
- Business to business (B2B) payments are not supported with a N26 Business account.