What are Spaces?
Upgrade to one of our premium memberships to enjoy Spaces!
Create Spaces to help you organise your finances! Spaces are subaccounts which you can personalise to meet your needs! Here are the basics:
- You can create and delete additional Spaces as often as you’d like. You can have up to 10 additional Spaces at a time.
- Move money via drag and drop! Tap down on your main account, and drag and drop the money to your Spaces. Enter your confirmation PIN et voilà: transfers between Spaces are instant!
- Set a Savings goal for each Space. You can do so either when creating the Space or in the settings of that Space in the top right corner.
- Lock and unlock your Space at any time with your confirmation PIN! So long as your Space is locked, you can still transfer money to it, but not from it. Unlock your Space again when you want to withdraw money from it.
- You’re free to hide a Space balance from the balance of your main account at any time! To do so, open your Space and tap the settings icon at the top right corner.
- Download balance statements for your Spaces. Simply open the settings of that Space in the top right corner.
What more can I do with my Spaces?
- How can I assign an IBAN to my Space?
- How can I assign an N26 card to my Space?
- How can I set orders between my Spaces (including my main account) with Rules?
- How can I automatically transfer any proportion of my incoming transfers to my Spaces with the Income Sorter?
- How can I automatically round up any card payment and transfer the difference to my Space with Round-Ups?
- Only your N26 main account can be negative (if you are eligible for an overdraft). Spaces cannot be negative, meaning you can only transfer what is available in your Space.