Round-Up Savings allows Premium customers to have each card transaction they make rounded up to the nearest euro, with the difference transferred to a Space of your choice.
- Round-Ups will not put you into overdraft. If you don't have sufficient balance to cover the Round-Up, the Round-Up will not take place.
- You can only have one Round-Up active at a time moving money into one Space of your choice
- You can disable the Round-Up feature at any point
- If you closes a Space that has Round-Ups enabled on it, the Round-Ups feature will be turned off until they enable it again.
How to use Round-Up Savings?
Enabling Round-Up is quick and easy, just log into the N26 mobile application or Webapp:
- Go to 'Spaces'.
- Select the 'Space' that you want the Round-Up to go into.
- Tap/Click on 'Manage' --> 'Manage round-ups'.
- Set the 'Manage round-ups' toggle to green.
- Choose your multiplier, then tap/click on 'Confirm'.
- Start saving with your next N26 debit card purchase!