What are Cards for Spaces?
With our new Cards for Spaces feature, your individual subaccounts acquire a brand new functionality that allows you to link your N26 Mastercard to one of your Spaces and spend directly from there.
How does it work?
Cards for Spaces allows N26 customers with a Premium membership subscription (N26 Smart, You or Metal) to link their physical or virtual Mastercard to a Space and use the funds in the subaccount for personal expenses.
Below you can find an overview of the features available with attaching your N26 Mastercard to a Space:
- You will be able to link your Mastercard to one of your Spaces and back to your Main Account in one click
- You can link more than one card to a Space or to different Spaces
- If you link a physical card to a Space, this will automatically allow you to use Apple and Google Pay with that card
- The feature is not available for Shared Spaces yet
How can I link my card to a Space?
You will be able to link your existing virtual and physical cards to your chosen Space.
There are 3 ways to do it:
- In the Cards tab, you can find under each card the button to select your chosen Space.
- In Card settings, you can also select your chosen space and link it to your card.
- In each Space settings, you will be able to select the card to link to that specific Space.
Whenever you want to relink your card to your main account or to another Space, just select ‘Main account’ or the other Space in the dropdown menu.