How to change my phone number, address, or other personal data?
It’s important to keep your personal data up to date (for example, your phone number is necessary to connect your smartphone or to send and receive MoneyBeams). Here's how you can change your information:
- Delivery address or tax information: You can change this information yourself at any time in the app. Just go to 👤 My Account > Personal Details.
- Password: You can change this information yourself at any time in the app. Just go to 👤 My Account > Security.
- Name and sex: Chat with us and send two forms of ID: a copy of your new ID card or passport as well as an official document of the change (a marriage licence or updated birth certificate). We can also re-order a card with your new name once your account has been updated.
- Nationality: Chat with us and send a copy of your new ID card or passport.
- Phone number & Email address: You can now change your phone number & email address yourself at any time in the app. Just navigate to your initials on the top right hand corner → Personal details → Personal information
- Note: To be able to update your phone number & email in the app, you must use your paired device, meaning the smartphone linked to your account. If you do not have access to your paired device or if it is not possible for you to update your phone number directly in the app for any other reason, please contact our Customer Service for further assistance.