What are the benefits of N26 Metal?
ℹ️ Available in Germany, Austria, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Poland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein.
Upgrade to N26 Metal and you’ll receive 10 additional Spaces, dedicated Customer Support, access to exclusive partner offerings(new tab), as well as the N26 Metal insurance package, provided by Allianz Global Assistance*, which covers a broad range of personal and financial benefits such as:
- Travel insurance. Reimbursement of medical expenses abroad, for travel cancellations after a medical emergency, expenses incurred during a flight delay of more than 4 hours, expenses in the event of a checked-in luggage delay of more than 6 hours, and medical repatriation expenses.
- Snow and mountain rescue. Get covered for search, rescue, first transportation costs, and medical expenses in the event of accidents during a trip in the mountains.
- Mobile phone theft insurance. Compensation if your smartphone is stolen in your home country or abroad.
- Travel car rental. Get vehicle coverage in the event of damage or theft.
- Extra card. You can purchase an extra N26 You card for a one-off fee of 14€ through your N26 app.
Keep these in mind when considering N26 Metal(new tab):
- N26 Metal features an NFC-enabled Mastercard with a metal core in your choice of charcoal black, quartz rose, or slate grey.
- If you’re a new customer, the first fee will be deducted 15 days after you prove your identity. From then on, you’ll be charged your monthly fee on your sign-up date.
- Please top up your account right after completing the sign up with at least the amount of the monthly Metal fee in order to receive the card
- If you upgrade to N26 Metal, the monthly fee of €16,90 will be deducted directly from your N26 account every month starting on the date of your upgrade.
- If you were previously an N26 You member, all purchases and travel booked using your N26 You Mastercard will remain insured.
- The minimum membership is one year. Your contract automatically renews if you do not cancel your membership at least 4 weeks before the contract expires.
- You can purchase an extra N26 You card for a one-off fee of 14€ through your N26 app.
*Allianz Global Assistance Europe trade name of AWP P&C S.A. - Dutch branch, and member of the Allianz Group.
Want to tell your friends about us and earn some money? Get €15 for each friend that you successfully refer to N26. Learn more about our Refer a Friend Program.