What to do if my card is lost or it’s been compromised?
If your card is lost or you suspect that it might have been compromised, you can block and unblock your card (new tab) at any time in the N26 App.
Lock the card temporarily or disable it permanently (depending on the case) and reorder a new one (new tab) within the N26 App or the web app.
If your card has been compromised, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen select Cards
- From your list of cards, select the stolen or lost card
- Tap 'Lock card' to temporarily disable the card
If you wish to order a new card and replace this lost or stolen card:
- Go to the Home Screen and then Cards
- From your list of cards, select the card you wish to reorder and click on its arrow to access to settings page
- Finally, select Order a new card
This way, you have full control of your card and you can protect yourself against unauthorized transactions (new tab).
You should immediately block your card if anything looks suspicious. You can always unblock it later.