What is CASH26?
ℹ️ Available for accounts opened in Spain, Germany, Austria, Italy, and Greece.
CASH26 lets you deposit and withdraw money at thousands of retail stores by generating a scannable barcode right in your N26 app––no debit card or ATM required! Just head to one of our CASH26 partner stores, generate your barcode in the N26 app, show it to the cashier to scan, and complete your transaction in-store––it’s that simple. Plus, you don’t have to buy anything in the store to make a withdrawal or deposit cash with CASH26. CASH26 is available in:
- 11,918 participating REWE, Penny, dm, real, Budni, Ludwig, Eckert, ON, Adam’s, OMV, Barbarino or Rossmann stores in Germany
- 2,019 participating dm, Billa, Billa Plus, and PENNY Austria stores in Austria
- 1015 participating Carrefour (Iper, Market, Express), PENNY, and PAM & Panorama stores in Italy
- 500 participating BonPreu supermarkets in Spain
- 150 participating Bazaar supermarkets in Greece
For a step-by-step guide to making deposits and withdrawals with CASH26, check out this article.
Make cash deposits
- You can deposit cash at the cashier of any CASH26 partner store. Keep in mind that your barcode will only be valid for 10 minutes. After that, your barcode will expire and you'll have to generate a new one.
- Your money will be available for use as soon as your deposit is made, but it can take up to 10 minutes for the deposit to show up on your account balance in the N26 app.
How much cash can you deposit with CASH26?
- The minimum CASH26 deposit is €50 per transaction, and you can deposit up to €999 in a 24-hour period.
- Regardless of your deposit amount, you’ll be charged a transaction fee of 1.5% on the total amount.
Withdraw cash without your N26 card
- As soon as you generate the CASH26 barcode in your N26 app, the withdrawal amount will be deducted from your account balance immediately.
- If you change your mind and decide not to complete your CASH26 withdrawal, simply delete your barcode. The money will be added back to your account balance right away.
How much cash can you withdraw with CASH26?
- The CASH26 withdrawal limit is €200 per transaction, and you can withdraw up to €900 in any 24-hour period. There’s no minimum amount for CASH26 withdrawals.
- CASH26 withdrawals have zero transaction fees and are completely free of charge.