What is CASH26?
ℹ️ Applies to German, Austrian, Italian, Spanish and Greek T&C's
CASH26 allows you to withdraw or deposit cash by creating and showing a barcode at our participating stores.
CASH26 is available in:
- 11.918 REWE, Penny, dm, real, Budni, Ludwig, Eckert, ON, Adam’s, OMV, Barbarino or Rossmann locations in Germany.
- 2.019 participating dm, Billa, Merkur, and PENNY Austria locations in Austria .
- 202 PAM & Panorama and 386 PENNY stores in Italy.
- 350 locations in Spain, all stores of BonPreu.
- 150 locations in Greece.
You can find your nearest location, including opening times and directions, on the CASH26 map in the app—tap on the Actions tab in the bottom right hand corner of your mobile app and select CASH26.
- As soon as you create a withdrawal barcode, the amount will be deducted from your balance. If you change your mind, you can delete the code and the amount will instantly return to your account.
- If a barcode remains unused, the amount will be returned to your account after 10 minutes.
- You can withdraw up to €900 (€200 per transaction) within 24 hours.
- Withdrawals are always free.
- Deposits made with CASH26 are available on your account right away.
- You can deposit up to €999 (minimum €50 per deposit) within 24 hours.
- All CASH26 deposits will come with a fee of 1.5%.
- The weekly limit for deposits is €2999.
You don't need to buy anything in the store to make a withdrawal or deposit cash.