How to upgrade to Metal?
ℹ️ Available in Germany, Austria, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Poland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein.
N26 Metal is available during initial sign-up, or by upgrading in the mobile app if you already have a N26 bank account or a N26 You membership.
To upgrade to N26 Metal from the mobile app, simply go to the Explore tab and select Get N26 Metal. and choose between a Charcoal Black, Quartz Rose, or Slate Grey card.
- Standard deliveries take up to 10 business days.
- The membership fee of €16,90 will be deducted directly from your account every month on the date of your upgrade.
- The minimum contract period for the N26 Metal membership is one year. Your membership will automatically renew unless you cancel it up to four weeks before the contract ends.
- All purchases and travel booked using your N26 You Mastercard will remain insured.
- If you’re already a N26 You member, you don’t have to pay the fees for the N26 You membership on top.
- You can purchase an extra N26 You card for a one-off fee of 10€ through your N26 app.