How to upgrade to Metal?
Available in Germany, Austria, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Poland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein.
To upgrade to N26 Metal from the mobile app, simply go to the Explore tab and select Get N26 Metal. and choose between a Charcoal Black, Quartz Rose, or Slate Grey card.
- Standard deliveries take up to 15 business days.
- If you upgrade to N26 Business Metal from another membership, the monthly fee of €16,90 will be deducted directly from your N26 account every month starting on the date of your upgrade.
- If you’re a new customer that signed up to N26 Metal, your membership will be active as soon as the first fee was charged. This happens when you topped-up your account to cover the first monthly fee, but at the latest 15 days after you proved your identity. From then on, you’ll be charged your monthly fee on the same date every month.
- All purchases and travel booked using your N26 You Mastercard will remain insured.
- If you’re already a N26 You member, you don’t have to pay the fees for the N26 You membership on top.
- You can purchase an extra N26 You card for a one-off fee of 10€ through your N26 app.