How does N26 Business Metal work?
ℹ️ Applies to Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden.
It’s not yet possible to switch between private and business accounts so it’s important to know if N26 Business Metal is right for you:
- The N26 Business Metal account is designed for self-employed and freelance users doing business under their own name. That means you can’t have your company’s name on the account or card.
- If you upgrade to N26 Business Metal from another membership, the monthly fee of €16,90 will be deducted directly from your N26 account every month starting on the date of your upgrade.
- If you’re a new customer that signed up to N26 Business Metal, your membership will be active as soon as the first fee was charged. This happens when you topped-up your account to cover the first monthly fee, but at the latest 15 days after you proved your identity. From then on, you’ll be charged your monthly fee on the same date every month.
- The minimum membership is one year. Your contract automatically renews if you do not cancel your membership (new tab) at least 4 weeks before the contract expires.
- The premium account includes: Allianz Insurance Package and fee-free foreign currency ATM withdrawals,
- The N26 Business Mastercard is intended for business use only. You receive 0.5% cashback every month on all payments made using the card. The process will start on the 15th of the following month and each month after and it will take up to 7 days for this to show in your balance statement.
- It’s currently not possible to have two separate N26 accounts at the same time so if you also need a card for private expenses, we recommend ordering a Maestro card (it’s available in Germany and Austria, and the Netherlands).
- Transfers in foreign currencies aren’t possible with N26 Business Metal.
- You can sign-up during registration or if you’re already an N26 Business user.
- You can purchase an extra N26 Business Metal card for a one-off fee of 10€ through your N26 app.