How to make a SEPA transfer?
ℹ️ You can send debit transfers to any country within the SEPA zone (if the receiving bank accepts Euros).
Outgoing debit transfers can be made in either the N26 app or our Web app.
- From the Home screen choose the Send money tab,
- Select Send Money followed by Bank Transfer and then “add a new recipient”,
- Enter the recipient's name and IBAN and select Continue,
- Choose the amount and select Next,
- Add a message if required or select Skip It,
- Check the Transfer Review screen (which sums up the transfer),
- Here you can also schedule the date of your transfer and save it as a standing order,
- Press send and confirm with your confirmation PIN.
You’ll then need to either Confirm or Cancel the transfer via push notification in the app from your paired device.
Once the transfer was confirmed in the mobile app, we can't reverse it or change the recipient's details.
If you cannot confirm your debit transfer within the app you need to:
- Ensure that you have a stable internet connection.
- Ensure that your mobile phone has push notifications enabled. This is done through the phone settings, not in our app.
- Ensure that you use your paired device.
Once your debit transfer is sent you’ll be able to download a PDF confirmation of it. To do so:
- Go to your Transactions list.
- Locate and select the specific debit transfer.
- Scroll down to the Transaction Information and tap PDF by selecting Transfer Confirmation.