How to get push messages?
We send you push messages to finalize transfers (such as MoneyBeam) or to confirm a service (as with CASH26- please note this is only available in Germany, Austria, Italy). If you aren’t receiving these messages, first check that notifications are enabled for both your phone and the app. Then try some of our troubleshooting suggestions, depending on your smartphone:
- Delete the app and restart your smartphone. Download and install the latest version of the app from the Apple App Store and connect your smartphone again.
- Check whether you’re logged into your N26 app.
- Make sure messaging for the app has been activated in the general settings of your smartphone.
- Delete the app and restart your smartphone. Download and install the latest version of the app from the Google Play Store and connect your smartphone again.
- Go to your Account settings and activate notification by tapping App settings then Notifications.
- Huawei and Xiaomi: go to Settings then Advanced settings and Battery settings. Then set N26 as a protected app.
- OnePlus: select battery optimization then the N26 app and then don't optimize.
- Oppo: disable battery optimization for the app and lock it in the Recent apps overview.