Why did my online purchase fail?
Here you can find some reasons as to why your online payment failed and some troubleshooting steps to help you solve the issue.
- If you are unable to confirm the push message within 5 minutes, simply restart the payment process on the merchant's website (if you do not receive a push message, please make sure that your smartphone is connected and that push messages are enabled on your smartphone).
- Please note: the push notification will only be sent to the smartphone that is paired to your N26 account.
- Ensure that online payments and payments abroad are enabled in your card settings.
- A stable internet connection is required.
- If you are using an iOS device, make sure you turn off the Do Not Disturb mode.
- If the amount on the merchant's site is different from the one stated in the push message, this may be due to the conversion of a foreign currency into euros.
- Make sure that you disable any Adblockers running on your browser.
- Your Maestro card can’t be used for online purchases.