How to change my card limits?
You can set your card limits in the N26 mobile app or via the web app. Any changes you make will be applied to your chosen card right away.
To make changes in the mobile app:
- Log in and go to Cards
- Keep swiping until the desired card appears
- Tap on Card settings
- Tap on Daily limits
To make changes via the web app:
- Log in (new tab) and go to My Account
- Under the heading Cards, click on the desired card where you can change the limits
The daily limit relates to the past 24 hours (and not to the calendar day) and amounts to:
- €1,000 for withdrawals from ATMs
- €5,000 for payments in stores or online
The monthly limit is calculated on fixed calendar months and amounts to:
- €20,000 for payments in stores or online
- only in France: €10,000 for withdrawals from ATMs