What is the maximum I can spend?
Card payments in stores and online
- Daily limit: €5,000
- Monthly limit: €20,000
- A daily limit of €1,000 applies to: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
- A daily limit of €400 applies to: Togo, Congo, Benin, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Cameroon, Nigeria, Senegal, Algeria, Central African Republic, Gambia, Ghana, Rwanda, Tunisia and Uganda.
- The weekly limit of €2,500 applies to all EU countries (except France).
- A weekly limit of €1,050 applies to France (including all customers with French T&Cs).
- The CASH26 withdrawal limit is €200 per transaction, and you can withdraw up to €900 in any 24-hour period. There’s no minimum amount for CASH26 withdrawals.
- The minimum CASH26 deposit is €50 per transaction, and you can deposit up to €999 in a 24-hour period.
- There also is a combined limit for withdrawals and deposits of 999€ per 24 hour.
- N26 customers with an Italian IBAN, can withdraw and deposit a maximum of 2000€ per week.