What is the maximum I can spend?
The maximum daily limits (total sum within 24 hours) for card payments are:
- ATM withdrawals: €2.500 (or €400 in Togo, Congo, Benin, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Cameroon, Nigeria, Senegal and Algeria)
- In-store or online payments: €5.000
You can set your own daily ATM withdrawal and payment limits within our limits directly in the app by tapping 👤 My Account then Card settings.
The maximum daily limits (rolling 24 hours) for bank transfers are:
- MoneyBeam to N26 customers (the recipient must be visible): €1.000
- Outgoing transfers: €50.000
- Incoming transfers: No limit
The maximum monthly limit (total sum) for card transactions refers at any given point in time to the past 30 days and is €20.000*.
*a monthly limit of €10.000 applies to ATM withdrawals for customers who opened their account in France.
Want to tell your friends about us and earn some money? Get €15 for each friend that you successfully refer to N26. Learn more about our Refer a Friend Program.