What is the maximum I can spend?
Card payments in stores and online
- Daily limit: €20,000 (applies alongside the monthly limit)
- Monthly limit: €20,000
- A daily limit of €1,000 applies to: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
- A daily limit of €400 applies to: Togo, Congo, Benin, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Cameroon, Nigeria, Senegal, Algeria, Central African Republic, Gambia, Ghana, Rwanda, Tunisia and Uganda.
- The weekly limit of €2,500 applies to all EU countries (except France and Italy).
- A weekly limit of €1,050 applies to France (including all customers with French T&Cs).
- A weekly limit of €2,000 applies to Italy (including all customers with Italian T&Cs).
Some ATM providers may charge independent fees which we can’t reject or reverse. The ATM should display the fee before you complete the withdrawal. More information can be found here (new tab)
- Daily limit for MoneyBeams: €1,000
- Incoming SEPA transfers: No limit
- Outgoing SEPA transfers: No limit
- Incoming SEPA instant transfers: €100,000 per transfer
- Outgoing SEPA instant transfers: €2,000 per transfer
- The CASH26 withdrawal limit is €200 per transaction, and you can withdraw up to €900 in any 24-hour period. There’s no minimum amount for CASH26 withdrawals.
- The minimum CASH26 deposit is €50 per transaction, and you can deposit up to €999 in a 24-hour period.
- There also is a combined limit for withdrawals and deposits of 999€ per 24 hour.
- N26 customers with an Italian IBAN can withdraw and deposit a maximum of 2000€ per week.