How to get my money back in case of fraud?

If you don’t recognize a transaction or you’re sure you didn’t authorize it, blocking your card won’t be enough. In these cases you should immediately:

  1. Request new card(new tab) and indicate that the old one has been stolen. Please tear up the card by cutting it with scissors, for example. Both the chip, the NFC antenna and the magnetic stripe must be cut into pieces.

  2. Then fill out the dispute form(new tab). From there we will do everything we can to get your money back.

You can continue using your account for bank transfers until your new card arrives. If you're in Germany or Austria, you can also use CASH26 for cash withdrawals.

You should keep in mind that changes in the final amount debited from your account don't necessarily indicate fraud.