What are the benefits of N26 You?
N26 You customers are also covered under the premium account's insurance package provided by Allianz Global Assistance*, which includes a broad range of personal and financial benefits such as:
- Fee-free ATM withdrawals worldwide: Pay with your N26 You Mastercard online and in stores, avoid hidden fees and benefit from zero foreign transaction fees around the globe. You can also withdraw cash for free in any currency from ATMs worldwide.
- Travel insurance: Reimbursement of medical expenses abroad, for travel cancellations after a medical emergency, expenses incurred during a flight delay of more than 4 hours, expenses in the event of a checked-in luggage delay of more than 6 hours, and medical repatriation expenses.
- Snow and mountain rescue: Get covered for search, rescue, first transportation costs, and medical expenses in the event of accidents during a trip in the mountains.
- Car, bike and scooter sharing: Coverage for any damage or theft of vehicles rented from ride-sharing companies.
- Extra card: You can purchase an extra N26 You card for a one-off fee of 10€ through your N26 app (available in Germany, Spain, Austria, Italy).
- Phone Support: Need a quick answer or urgent technical support? Speak to one of our designated customer support specialists by phone.
If you’re an N26 You customer, or if you want to upgrade to N26 You, you’ll have the possibility to choose one of our five new colors when ordering a new card:
Keep these in mind when considering N26 You(new tab):
- The N26 You Mastercard has no embossing: the card details, including the number, CVV code, and 10-digit token are printed on the back.
- If you upgrade to N26 You, the monthly fee of €9,90 will be deducted directly from your N26 account every month starting on the date of your upgrade. If you’re a new customer, the first fee will be deducted 15 days after you prove your identity. From then on, you’ll be charged your monthly fee on your sign-up date. Meaning that, if you opened your account at the end of the month, the first two monthly fees will be charged the following month.
- The minimum membership is one year. Your contract automatically renews if you don’t cancel your membership at least 4 weeks before the contract expires.
*Allianz Global Assistance Europe trade name of AWP P&C S.A. - Dutch branch, and member of the Allianz Group.