How does N26 Business You work?
Applies to Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden.
The N26 Business You account costs €9,90 per month and is designed for self-employed and freelance users doing business under their own name. That means you can’t have your company’s name on the account or card.
What are the benefits of N26 Business You?
- Physical N26 Mastercard for free: Choose between five new colors when ordering the card: Rhubarb, Ocean, Sand, Aqua, and Slate.
- Extra virtual card: Order an extra virtual card for free in the app!
- Extra physical card: Order an extra, physical N26 YOU card for a one-off fee of 10€ through your N26 app.
- Spaces: 10 additional Spaces (subaccounts) to organise your finances.
- Shared Spaces: Invite friends to your Spaces (subaccounts) to share and manage funds together.
- Dedicated phone support: Contact our dedicated customer support hotline if you have any questions.
- Cashback: You receive 0.1% cashback every month on all payments made using the card.
- CASH26: Withdraw and deposit cash using our CASH26 feature (DE, AT and IT T&C’s).
- Free ATM withdrawals worldwide: Pay with your N26 You Mastercard online and in stores, avoid hidden fees and benefit from zero foreign transaction fees around the globe. You can also withdraw cash for free in any currency from ATMs worldwide.
- Exclusive partner offers (new tab): Enjoy premium partner offers and discounts with world-class brands
- Insurance package by Allianz Global Assistance*: Insurance which includes a broad range of personal and financial benefits such as:
- Travel insurance: Reimbursement of medical expenses abroad, for travel cancellations after a medical emergency, expenses incurred during a flight delay of more than 4 hours, expenses in the event of a checked-in luggage delay of more than 6 hours, and medical repatriation expenses.
- Snow and mountain rescue: Get covered for search, rescue, first transportation costs, and medical expenses in the event of accidents during a trip in the mountains.
- Car, bike and scooter sharing: Coverage for any damage or theft of vehicles rented from ride-sharing companies.
It’s not yet possible to switch between private and business accounts so it’s important to know if N26 Business You is right for you (new tab):
Keep these in mind when considering N26 You:
- The N26 Business You account is designed for self-employed and freelance users doing business under their own name. That means you can’t have your company’s name on the account or card.
- If you upgrade to N26 Business You from N26 Business Standard or Smart, the monthly fee of €9,90 will be deducted directly from your N26 account every month starting on the date of your upgrade.
- If you’re a new customer that signed up to N26 Business You, your membership will be active as soon as the first fee was charged. This happens when you topped-up your account to cover the first monthly fee, but at the latest 15 days after you proved your identity. From then on, you’ll be charged your monthly fee on the same date every month.
- The N26 Business Mastercard is intended for business use only. You receive 0.1% cashback every month on all payments made using the card. The process will start on the 15th of the following month and each month after and it will take up to 7 days for this to show in your balance statement.
- Transfers in foreign currencies aren’t possible with N26 Business You. You can visit Wise (new tab) for this.
- You can sign-up during registration or if you’re already an N26 Business user.
- The N26 Business Mastercard is intended for business use only. It’s currently not possible to have two separate N26 accounts at the same time so if you also need a card for private expenses, we recommend ordering a Maestro card (it’s available in Germany and Austria, and the Netherlands).
*Allianz Global Assistance Europe trade name of AWP P&C S.A. - Dutch branch, and member of the Allianz Group.