How to change my phone number, address, or other personal data?
It’s important to keep your personal data up to date (for example, your phone number is necessary to connect your smartphone or to send and receive MoneyBeams). Here's how you can change your information:
- Delivery address or tax information: You can change this information yourself at any time in the app. Just go to 👤 My Account > Personal Details.
- Password: You can change this information yourself at any time in the app. Just go to 👤 My Account > Security.
- Name and sex: Chat with us and send two forms of ID: a copy of your new ID card or passport as well as an official document of the change (a marriage licence or updated birth certificate). We can also re-order a card with your new name once your account has been updated.
- Nationality: Chat with us and send a copy of your new ID card or passport.
- Email address: You’ll need to contact us via chat for this. We need to verify it’s really you changing your information so we can’t change any personal data over email.
- Phone number: You can now change your phone number yourself at any time in the app. Just go to 👤 My Account and select Settings then Personal Settings.
- Note: To be able to update your phone number in the app, you must use your paired device, meaning the smartphone linked to your account.