Does N26 support SWIFT transfers?
Yes - but only incoming SWIFT-transfers thus far.
Outgoing SWIFT-transfers are not yet possible. Follow us on social media #N26 and our Blog (new tab) to be among the first to know when that changes.
Learn here how to make foreign currency transfers with N26.
Learn here how long an incoming SWIFT-transfer takes.
How much do SWIFT-transfers cost?
- Incoming transfers of €150 and above, will be charged with a 12.50€ fee + 0.1% on the amount received.
- No fees apply to incoming transfers lower than €150.
- The maximum fee is €100 per transaction.
Who does the fee apply to?
If you signed-up or upgraded your account before 07/07/2021 and the IBAN of your account starts with:
- DE: the fee only applies to N26 Business, N26 Business Smart and N26 Business You. N26 Business Metal accounts and all N26 Personal accounts (Standard, Smart, You and Metal) are exempt.
- ES: the fee applies to all N26 Personal and Business accounts. N26 Metal and N26 Business Metal are exempt.
If you signed-up or upgraded your account after 07/07/2021, the fee applies to all N26 accounts, except N26 Metal and N26 Business Metal.