What are the benefits of N26 Smart?
If you’re an N26 Smart customer, or if you want to upgrade to N26 Smart, you’ll have the possibility to choose one of our five new colors when ordering a new card: Rhubarb, Ocean, Sand, Aqua, and Slate.
Keep these (new tab) in mind when considering N26 Smart:
- The N26 Smart Mastercard has no embossing: the card details, including the number, CVV code, and 10-digit token are printed on the back.
- If you upgrade to N26 Smart, the monthly fee of €4,90 will be deducted directly from your N26 account every month starting on the date of your upgrade.
- If you’re a new customer who signed up to N26 Smart, your membership will be active as soon as the first fee is charged. This happens when you topped-up your account to cover the first monthly fee, but at the latest 15 days after you proved your identity. From then on, you’ll be charged your monthly fee on the same date every month.
- From now on, you can decide whether to pay your Premium fee monthly or in advance for the next 6 months or 1 year of the contract. If you choose the prepayment option, you will benefit from a discount on the monthly cost of your Premium account (Smart / You / Metal), which will be proportional to the billing period you want to pay. Upon signing up, you will find the prepaid billing options and related costs in your N26 app.
- Please top up your account right after completing the sign up with at least the amount of the monthly Smart fee in order to receive the card.
- You can purchase an extra N26 You card for a one-off fee of 10€ through your N26 app.