How to file a complaint?
If you have any questions about our products or need help with your account, we’re happy to assist. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org(new tab), or just open a chat with us directly within the mobile app or WebApp, that's the fastest and simplest way to get in touch.
If you ever feel dissatisfied with one of our products or services, you can also send (new tab)us an email from your registered address or send your feedback by post.
You can reach us about formal complaints at email@example.com(new tab).
To file a complaint, please include:
- your full name and address
- the product or service you're not happy with
- a description of your concern
- the date in which the problem first appeared
We’ll contact you via email to confirm that we’ve received your complaint and then begin an investigation to find a solution you’re happy with. In case we need more information from you or we can provide you with an immediate solution, we’ll let you know via email as well.
In case we’re not able to find a solution you’re happy with, you can escalate your complaint to an independent third party. You have a few options:
- An arbitration body is available to you at the German Federal Bank (Deutsche Bundesbank).
- Or you could file a complaint with the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht).
- Also, the European Commission has set up the Online Dispute Resolution (ODR(new tab)) platform to help consumers dispute online contracts out of court.
We are committed to constantly improving our products and services. Your feedback makes this possible.