How to file a complaint?
Looking for support or have a question
We are sorry if you want to complain. We assure you that your feedback is important to us and that we always strive to resolve your request. Please contact our customer service (new tab) first. We are very happy to help you!
Raising a complaint
We’re sorry you feel the need to raise a complaint, please see below for the ways you are able to do this.
If you are dissatisfied with one of our products or services, you can send us an email from your registered email address* or send your complaint via post to the address to:
N26 Bank GmbH – Complaint Management Klosterstraße 62, 10179 Berlin, Germany
To submit your complaint via email please write to the following email address based on the country of your account Terms & Conditions:
- Germany, Austria -email@example.com (new tab) (new tab)
- France -firstname.lastname@example.org (new tab) (new tab).
- Italy -email@example.com (new tab) (new tab) or through a certified email message (PEC) to firstname.lastname@example.org (new tab) (new tab).
- Spain -email@example.com (new tab) (new tab). In the case you have a German (DE) IBAN, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org (new tab) (new tab).
- Greater Europe -email@example.com (new tab)
Alternatively you can request to raise a complaint via our live support team and they will be happy to assist.
When filing a complaint, please always include:
- Your full name email and home address
- The product or service you're unhappy happy with
- A description of your complaint and when this occurred.
- You can also include any supporting documentation you have in relation to your complaint
If the complaint is presented by means of a representative, it must also be accompanied by a special notarized power of attorney form.
We’ll contact you via email to confirm that we’ve received your complaint and then begin our investigation. In case we need more information from you, our Complaint Management department will reach out directly via email with an explanation of the information required.
Once our Complaint Management department has investigated your concerns we will provide you with a final decision via email.
If you are unhappy with the outcome of your complaint
If you are not satisfied with the resolution provided, you can escalate your complaint to an independent third party.
The European Commission has also set up the Online Dispute Resolution platform to help consumers dispute out of court.
We are committed to constantly improving our products and services and your feedback makes this possible. Should you wish to provide us with feedback regarding anything, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org (new tab) (new tab).
* We can only discuss account related matters from an email address registered with the N26 account