How to use Round-Ups?
Round-Ups are a great and easy way to save money. Enabling Round-Ups will round up any card payment and automatically transfer the difference to a Space of your choosing! You can also apply a multiplier to the Round-Up!
- In the home screen, tap Finances
- Select the Space for your Round-Ups
- Tap Manage
- Tap Round-Ups
- Toggle the switch to enable or disable the feature
- Once enabled, select a multiplier
- Tap Confirm
For example: If you buy a book for € 9.75 the Round-Up will be € 0.25. If you applied an x3 multiplier, € 0.75 will automatically be transferred to your Space. You can choose a x1, x2, x3, or x5 multiplier.
Good to know about Round-Ups:
- Round-Ups can only be applied to one Space at a time
- Once Round-Ups are enabled for a Space, they apply to all payments made with all your N26 cards (in case you have multiple cards).
- Round-Ups will never put you into overdraft. If you don't have sufficient balance to cover the Round-Up, the Round-Up will not take place.
- If a purchase is a round number like €1, no Round-Up will be applied.
- A Round-Up is reversed if the underlying card transaction is being reversed.
- Round-Ups can only move money from the Main Account to a Space.