How does N26 Business work?
ℹ️ Applies to Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
It’s not yet possible to switch between accounts so it’s important to know if N26 Business is right for you:
- The N26 Business account is designed for self-employed and freelance users doing business under their own name. That means you can’t have your company’s name on the account or card.
- The N26 Business Mastercard is intended for business use only. You receive 0.1% cashback every month on all payments made using the card. The process will start on the 15th of the following month and each month after and it will take up to 7 days for this to show in your balance statement.
- It’s currently not possible to have two separate N26 accounts at the same time so if you also need a card for private expenses, we recommend ordering a Maestro card (it’s available in Germany, Austria, and the Netherlands).
- The cashback is issued on a monthly basis, processing eligible transactions of a given month the following natural month, starting from day 15th. Please expect a 7 days delay for the cashback to be credited into your N26 Business account.
- As with the N26 bank account, the account is free and we cover certain cash withdrawals as part of our Fair Use Policy. Unlike other accounts, transfers in foreign currencies aren’t possible with N26 Business within the app. You can visit Wise (new tab) for this.
- Business to business (B2B) payments are not supported with a N26 Business account.