How to change my card limits?
You can set your card limits in the N26 mobile app or via the web app. Any changes you make will be applied to your chosen card right away.
To make changes in the mobile app:
- Log in and go to Cards
- Keep swiping until the desired card appears
- Tap on Card settings
- Tap on Daily limits
To make changes via the web app:
- Log in (new tab) and go to My Account
- Under the heading Cards, click on the desired card where you can change the limits
- Limits for card payments in stores and online:
- €20,000 per day (applies alongside the monthly limit)
- €20,000 per month
- Limits for ATM withdrawals:
- €1,000 per day
- € 2,500 per week
- For France, the weekly limit is € 1,050
Prefer video over text? Watch the tutorial (new tab) on our N26 Support YouTube (new tab) channel.