How to create and manage standing orders?
You can create a standing order by tapping Scheduled in the main screen OR whilst creating a regular SEPA transfer:
- From the Home screen choose Send money
- Select a recipient from the contact list
- When inputting the amount and tap Schedule Transfer
- Choose the frequency and duration of your standing order
- Enter an optional reference text and select Continue
- Enter your confirmation PIN
- Confirm the transfer on the review screen
If you want to add a new recipient, tap the + icon in the contact list screen and select Bank Transfer. Once you’ve entered the amount, tap on Schedule Transfer and proceed from there.
How to delete a Standing Order?
- On the main screen, tap on Scheduled to view upcoming Standing Orders
- Select the Standing order you want to delete
- Tap the bin icon at the top right corner
How to edit my Standing Order?
- In the main screen, tap on Scheduled to view upcoming Standing Orders
- Select the Standing order you want to edit.
You can edit the frequency, duration, the amount and the reference text. It’s not possible to edit the recipient. If you want to change the recipient, you have to delete the standing order and create a new one.
What to do if my Standing Order failed?
ℹ️ If standing order fails due to insufficient funds we won't attempt the transfer again - you'll need to manually send the transfer, however the next scheduled transfers will proceed as normal.