How to change my phone number, address, or other personal data?
For regulatory and functional purposes it’s very important to keep your personal data up-to-date.
How to update my phone number, email address, delivery address or tax information?
You can update this information directly in the app. Simply:
- Login to the mobile app
- In the top right corner, tap on your initials
- Tap Personal Details
- Next, tap on:
- Personal Information to update your phone number* or email address*
- Addresses, than tap delivery address
- Tax information*
- Updating your phone number or email address in the app requires that you’re using your paired device. Please always make sure you have a paired device before updating your personal data. If this is not possible for you, please contact our Customer Service. To update your email address in the app, you also need our German or Spanish T&Cs. Otherwise, please open a chat directly in the app.
- If you want to submit an exemption order for your Instant Savings account, please read our dedicated article: How to submit an exemption order?
How to update my nationality, name, sex or legal address?
To update your nationality, name, sex, or legal address, please open a chat with us directly from your account and have the following information at hand:
- Nationality: a copy of the frontside and backside of your new ID card or a copy of your passport
- Name & sex: We require 2 forms of ID to perform an update:
- a copy of the frontside and backside of your new ID card or a copy of your passport as well as
- an official document of the change such as a marriage certificate or updated birth certificate). After we confirm the update, please remember to reorder your card so your card reflects the updated information.
- Legal address: We require one of the following documents to perform an update:
- a copy of the frontside and backside of your new ID card or a copy of your passport
- a copy of your official registration confirmation (not older than 6 months)
- A copy of a utility bill (electricity, water, gas or landline) not older than 3 months.
How to update my password?
Learn more about how to create and update your password in our dedicated article: How to create a password?