Can I open an account if I live outside the eurozone?
ℹ️ Applies to all regions
If you live in Poland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland, you may open an account with us. We offer:
- The choice between a standard bank account or N26 Business.
- Accounts in €, a German IBAN, and transfers with SEPA or MoneyBeam.
- Good currency conversion with your Mastercard debit card.
- Customer Support in English.
- Free shipping of your Mastercard debit card or €25 for express.
- Foreign currency transfers with TransferWise (with the standard account).
- 0.1% cashback on all card payments (for Business accounts).
- 2 Spaces in addition to the main account.
- €15 for every friend you successfully invite to N26 with our Refer a Friend Program.
##Tips for incoming and outgoing transfers:
- We recommend choosing your local currency to get the best exchange rate when using your Mastercard for purchases or to withdraw cash (if not, additional fees may apply).
- To top up your account using your local currency, we recommend using TransferWise in the app or on their website or converting your currency via SEPA transfer using your local bank.
- For outgoing transfers to € accounts, simply use the app's internal SEPA transfer. For outgoing transfers to non-€ accounts, use TransferWise in the app.*
*Please note: TransferWise is unavailable for N26 Business accounts (only SEPA transfers in EUR).
Still need help? Chat with us!
Open a chat in the Help section of the app or by logging into the WebApp.