Why did my online purchase fail?
ℹ️ Applies to all regions
Some reasons why your online payment failed:
- If you are unable to confirm the push message within 5 minutes, simply restart the payment process on the merchant's website.
- If you do not receive a push message, please make sure that your smartphone is connected and that push messages are enabled on your smartphone.
- Ensure that online payments and payments abroad are enabled in your card settings.
- A stable internet connection is required.
- If you are using an iOS device, make sure you turn off the Do Not Disturb mode.
- If the amount on the merchant's site is different from the one stated in the push message, this may be due to the conversion of a foreign currency into euros.
- Make sure that you disable any Adblockers running on your browser.
- Your Maestro card can’t be used for online purchases.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
Still need help? Chat with us!
Open a chat in the Help section of the app or by logging into the WebApp.