How do I file a complaint?
ℹ️ Applies to all regions
If you ever feel dissatisfied with one of our products or services, you can send us an email from your registered address or you can send your feedback by post.
To file a complaint, please include:
- your full name and address
- the product or service you're not happy with
- a description of your concern
- the date in which the problem first appeared
We’ll contact you via email to confirm that we’ve received your complaint and then begin an investigation to find a solution you’re happy with. In case we need more information from you or we can provide you with an immediate solution, we’ll let you know via email as well.
In case we’re not able to find a solution you’re happy with, you can escalate your complaint to an independent third party. You have a few options:
- An arbitration body is available to you at the German Federal Bank (Deutsche Bundesbank).
- Or you could file a complaint with the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht).
- Also, the European Commission has set up the Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform to help consumers dispute online contracts out of court.
We are committed to constantly improving our products and services. Your feedback makes this possible.
Still need help? Chat with us!
Open a chat in the Help section of the app or by logging into the WebApp.