What are the benefits of N26 Metal?
Applies to Germany, Austria, France, and Italy
You’ll receive 10 additional Spaces, dedicated Customer Support, access to exclusive partner offerings, as well as the N26 Metal insurance package, provided by Allianz Global Assistance*, which covers a broad range of personal and financial benefits:
- Travel insurance. Reimbursement of medical expenses abroad, for travel cancellations after a medical emergency, expenses incurred during a flight delay of more than 4 hours, expenses in the event of a checked-in luggage delay of more than 6 hours, and medical repatriation expenses.
- Extended warranty. Extension of an existing manufacturer's warranty by up to one year for insured equipment.
- Cash protection. Compensation for a robbery up to 4 hours after withdrawing money from an ATM using your N26 Metal Mastercard.
- Mobile phone theft insurance. Compensation if your smartphone is stolen in your home country or abroad.
- Purchase protection. Reimbursement or repair costs for stolen or damaged items purchased with an N26 Metal Mastercard if the theft or accident is an insured event in your home country or abroad.
Keep these in mind when considering N26 Metal:
- N26 Metal features an NFC-enabled Mastercard with a metal core, a special app section, and preferred Customer Support via the app.
- If you upgrade to N26 Metal, the monthly fee of €16,90 will be deducted directly from your N26 account every month starting on the date of your upgrade. If you’re a new customer, the first fee will be deducted 15 days after you prove your identity. From then on, you’ll be charged your monthly fee on your sign-up date.
- If you were previously an N26 Black member, all purchases and travel booked using your N26 Black Mastercard will remain insured.
- The minimum membership is one year. Your contract automatically renews if you do not cancel your membership at least 4 weeks before the contract expires.
- In addition to the fee for N26 Metal membership, there may be additional costs for cash withdrawals at ATMs for users in Germany. For more information, see our Fair Use Policy.
*Allianz Global Assistance Europe trade name of AWP P&C S.A. - Dutch branch, and member of the Allianz Group.
Want to tell your friends about us and earn some money? Get €15 for each friend that you successfully refer to N26. Learn more about our Refer a Friend Program.
Still need help? Chat with us!
Open a chat in the Help section of the app or by logging into the WebApp.