N26 Metal: What are the benefits of our Metal card
(Applies to Germany, Austria, France and Italy only)
As an N26 Metal member, you have access to all the benefits of the N26 current account and N26 Black. In addition, you'll receive a secure and NFC-enabled Mastercard with a metal core, a special app section, preferred customer support via the app and real-time push messages for every transaction on your account. Printed on the back are your card number, the card verification number (CVV) and your personal ten-digit card ID number (token).
As with N26 Black, your insurance package is provided by Allianz Global Assistance Europe*:
- Travel insurance: Reimbursement of medical expenses abroad, for travel cancellations after a medical emergency, expenses incurred during a flight delay of more than 4 hours, expenses in the event of a checked-in luggage delay of more than 6 hours, and medical repatriation expenses.
- Extended warranty: Extension of an existing manufacturer's warranty by up to one year for insured equipment.
- Cash protection: Compensation for a robbery up to 4 hours after withdrawing money from an ATM using your N26 Metal.
- Mobile phone theft insurance: Compensation if your smartphone is stolen in your home country or abroad.
- Purchase protection: Reimbursement or repair costs for stolen or damaged items purchased with an N26 Metal card if the theft or accident is an insured event in your home country or abroad.
Find out here how to make an insurance claim. The full terms and conditions and benefits can be found here.
If you were previously an N26 Black customer, all purchases and travel booked using your N26 Black Mastercard will remain insured.
The minimum term for N26 Metal is one year. It is automatically renewed for another year if you do not cancel it at least one month before your membership expires. You can see when this is in the N26 Metal app section.
The membership fee of 16,90 euros will be deducted from your N26 account on a monthly basis according to the date of your registration with N26 Metal.
Please note that in addition to the membership fees, there may be additional fees for withdrawing cash from ATMs. This is in accordance with our Fair Use Policy.
*Allianz Global Assistance Europe is a trading name of AWP P&C S.A. - Dutch branch, and a member of the Allianz Group.