How can I get a loan?
ℹ️ Applies to Germany and France
With N26 Credit, we’ve partnered with auxmoney (in Germany) and Younited Credit (in France) to offer personal loans between €1.000 to €50.000 with repayment terms of 6 to 84 months.
- Request a loan at any time directly in the app under the N26 Credit tab. We’ll ask you a few questions about the loan and your creditworthiness (you’ll need to provide additional online banking information for your main account if you’ve used N26 for less than 6 months).
- Prove your identity. We’ll need to see your ID card or passport in Germany and possibly your proof of residence (in the form of a utility bill or similar). And if you’re a non-EU citizen, you’ll need to send us a photo of your residency permit.
- Edit your answers during the application process. Once you’re happy with your loan application, send it to us in real-time and we’ll make you a binding offer that you can delete or accept. Otherwise applications expire in 90 days and you won’t be able to request another loan during that time.
- Confirm your loan. If you accept our offer, you’ll either have to sign the contract electronically through a video call or confirm via SMS message.
- Receive a push message as soon as the payment has been made. In Germany, the loan amount will be credited to your N26 account within 5-7 working days. In France, payouts take a week.
We offer interest rates between 1.99% and 19%% p.a. Apart from the interest, there are no other charges. However, if you change your plan or are in default of your monthly payments, additional fees may apply.
For more information, see the N26 Credit T&Cs.
Still need help? Chat with us!
Open a chat in the Help section of the app or by logging into the WebApp.