What are the benefits of N26 Black?
(excludes Greece and Slovenia)
The N26 Black insurance package, provided by Allianz Global Assistance*, covers a broad range of personal and financial benefits:
- Travel insurance. Reimbursement of medical expenses abroad, for travel cancellations after a medical emergency, expenses incurred during a flight delay of more than 4 hours, expenses in the event of a checked-in luggage delay of more than 6 hours, and medical repatriation expenses.
- Extended warranty. Extension of an existing manufacturer's warranty by up to one year for insured equipment.
- Cash protection. Compensation for a robbery up to 4 hours after withdrawing money from an ATM using your N26 Black Mastercard.
- Mobile phone theft insurance. Compensation if your smartphone is stolen in your home country or abroad.
Keep these in mind when considering N26 Black:
- The N26 Black Mastercard has no embossing: the card details, including the number, CVV code, and 10-digit token are printed on the back.
- If you upgrade to N26 Black, the monthly fee of €9,90 will be deducted directly from your N26 account every month starting on the date of your upgrade. If you’re a new customer, the first fee will be deducted 15 days after you prove your identity. From then on, you’ll be charged your monthly fee on your sign-up date.
- The minimum membership is one year. Your contract automatically renews if you don’t cancel your membership at least 4 weeks before the contract expires.
- In addition to the monthly membership fee for N26 Black, there may be additional costs for ATM withdrawals for users in Germany. For more information, see our Fair Use Policy.
*Allianz Global Assistance Europe trade name of AWP P&C S.A. - Dutch branch, and member of the Allianz Group.