How can I get my card faster with express delivery?
Express delivery costs €25 (including the €6 card replacement fee). It’s a good option if you need your card in a hurry or if postal deliveries have sometimes failed to reach you for whatever reason.
You’ll be given the option to select express delivery when choosing a delivery method for your first card or if you reorder a card. You’ll then receive a tracking link by email. If you’re not home during the delivery and your mailbox can’t be accessed, the card will be left at a nearby access point (you can find it through the provided tracking link). The card only stays at the access point for a limited amount of time. After that, it’ll be returned to us. We’ll inform your by email if that happens.
Keep in mind that:
- Your new N26 Mastercard will be delivered within 2-3 working days or 5 working days for a Metal card.
- Deliveries take place between 08:00 and 12:00. We require a signature from someone at your household for Metal deliveries.
- Deliveries can be made by UPS Express to all of our supported countries within Europe. It’s currently not possible to make deliveries to other countries.
- It’s not possible to cancel or change an express delivery once it’s been selected as the delivery method.
- To close an account, you must pay for the express delivery of your card.
If your card hasn’t arrived within 3-5 working days of placing your order, please check the tracking link for an update. You can also use the tracking link to inform UPS directly about the details of your delivery address or to redirect the shipment if you can’t be there at the time of delivery.
Still need help? Chat with us!
Open a chat in the Help section of the app or by logging into the WebApp.