When will my card arrive?
ℹ️ Applies to all regions except the UK
Depending on the destination, deliveries take up to 10 days. Deliveries to Spanish, French, and Italian islands vary. If a delivery fails and your card is returned to us, we’ll let you know via email.
Your card is immediately produced and mailed out once you’re done proving your identity. That’s why it’s important to make sure your shipping address is correct before you begin. If you need to change your address after you’ve finished the verification process, you'll need to reorder a card.
If you haven't received your card after 10 days, here are your options:
|My address is incorrect.||To change your shipping address, go to My Account and select Account settings then Your Address. Update your address and order a new card in Cards if you’ve had an active card before. Just a reminder: new cards are €6 each. If you’ve never activated a card, contact us via chat and we’ll help you order one.|
|It’s been 10+ days since proving my identity.||Check your shipping address. If it’s correct, contact us via chat so we can order a new card for you.|
|I need my card right away.||If your card fails to arrive a second time, or if you need to use it urgently, you may consider using express delivery.|
Tips for a successful delivery:
- If your address contains special characters, please contact us via the in-app chat.
- We only send cards to residential addresses (businesses are not accepted).
- Don’t enter any spaces when entering the postal code for your delivery address.
- Ensure that important delivery information isn’t missing (for example, the name on your mailbox if you live in Germany or your building number, stairwell number, and door code if applicable). If you’re staying somewhere temporarily (with a friend or in an Airbnb), make sure to include the name on the mailbox that belongs to the main tenant of the apartment.
- If you’re moving somewhere and this is your first card, make sure to select the country and address where you’ll move to and wish to receive your N26 card.
- You’ll receive a tracking link by email if you live in Spain, France, or Italy. If you’re not home during delivery and your mailbox can’t be accessed, the card will be left at a nearby access point, which you can find through the tracking link. The card will only stay at the access point for a limited amount of time. After that, it’ll be returned to us. We’ll let you know via email if that happens.
Still need help? Chat with us!
Open a chat in the Help section of the app or by logging into the WebApp.