How can I set my card PIN?
ℹ️ Applies to all regions
We don’t send you a PIN via post; you set the PIN for your Mastercard or Maestro card once you’ve successfully connected your smartphone to your account and activated your card(s). To set or change your card PIN:
- Go to My Account.
- Select Card settings and swipe to choose a card.
- Select Change PIN (mobile app) or Reset PIN (WebApp)
- Enter the 10-digit token number on your card.
- Choose your new PIN and confirm it.
Keep in mind that:
- If you live in France, Spain, Ireland, Greece, Finland, or Estonia, you must withdraw money at an ATM first before you can use your card anywhere else.
- For security reasons we don’t accept any PIN containing elements of your birth date, address, or any combination of repeated digits or numerical sequences (such as 1111, 1234, or 4321). If the number you’ve chosen is not accepted please try again using a different combination.
- If a PIN is entered incorrectly three times in a row, the card will automatically be blocked for security reasons. If this happens, please contact our Customer Support via chat so we can unblock it for you.
- Your card PIN is separate from your Confirmation PIN, however you can choose the same PIN for both.
Still need help? Chat with us!
Open a chat in the Help section of the app or by logging into the WebApp.