How to protect my account?
The security of your account and your personal data is our top priority.
If you ever feel that your N26 login may be compromised or that someone is trying to initiate a chat on your behalf, it’s crucial to immediately change your N26 account password. You can do so via both our mobile and web applications.
On the web:
- Log in and click on My Account.
- Click on Security Settings.
- Enter your current password and enter a new secure password (new tab). Please don’t reveal your login details to anyone.
- Click on Set new password.
In the mobile application:
- Log in and go to My Account > Settings > Security.
- Tap on Change login Password. Please choose a secure password (new tab). Please don’t reveal your login details to anyone.
It is important to remember that, as the account holder, you and only you should create and have access to your login details.
If you believe that your account has been compromised or tampered with in any way, you can get in touch with us immediately by phone at 1-888-N26-0-N26 (1-888-626-0626) or chat with us directly from the N26 mobile application or WebApp (new tab).