All about Allpoint
We have partnered with the Allpoint ATM Network to provide you with unlimited free ATM withdrawals at over 55,000 locations across the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Australia, Mexico, and the UK.
With access to an expansive retail network including Target, Walgreens, CVS, Speedway, and Kroger, you'll never need to pay to withdraw cash again!
You can quickly and easily find Allpoint ATMs via the ATM Map feature in our mobile application for iOS and Android (see "Frequently Asked Questions" below for more information).
Not on your smartphone? No problem, you can also find nearby Allpoint ATMs using the web application (new tab).*
Can't find a convenient Allpoint ATM near you? No problem. Enjoy 2 free ATM withdrawals per month from any network, anytime, anywhere in the US.
(NOTE: At this time, N26 customers can only use ATMs to withdraw cash, not to make deposits. Check back here for updates.)
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is there an in-app Allpoint ATM locator?
Yes! We are very excited to announce that we have an ATM Map feature in our mobile application. This easy-to-use application will make finding your nearest fee-free Allpoint ATM quick and convenient. Here's how to use it:
1. On the home screen, tap on the Cards icon.
2. Tap on the Find an ATM button.
3. If prompted, allow the application to access your location. Without access to your location, the application will not be able to show you the nearest ATMs.
4. Tapping on any of the nearby ATMs (indicated by green locator pins) will bring up more information about that ATM location, including the address. Tap on Get Directions and choose your favorite routing application to be given directions to the ATM location.
5. Moving to another area of the map will bring up the Search this area button, which will allow you to see other nearby ATMs in the new location.
6. Tap on the information icon (the "i" in a circle at the top-right corner of the screen) to get more details about Allpoint ATMs, participating retail locations, and a reminder that you get two fee-free cash withdrawals per month from any out-of-network ATMs in the US.
Do ATM fees apply when withdrawing from an Allpoint ATM?
Nope! ATM fees do not apply when withdrawing from an Allpoint ATM in the US, UK, Canada, Mexico, or Australia. Standard ATM fees apply when used in other countries, however.
What will the transaction look like in the app?
Allpoint ATM transactions will look the same as any other ATM transaction in the N26 mobile app or website.
When I withdraw money from an Allpoint ATM, does a fee display on the ATM screen during the transaction?
Yes, a fee will display on the ATM screen. You should accept the fee, BUT the fee will not be charged to your N26 account!
Is Allpoint available outside of the US?
Yes! There are over 55,000 Allpoint locations across the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Australia, Mexico, and the UK.
If I used an Allpoint ATM before Allpoint partnered with N26, will the ATM fees that I incurred be reimbursed?
We regret that we cannot retroactively refund any ATM usage fees.
Will the Allpoint transactions be included in the two free transactions per month?
Nope! When an Allpoint ATM is accessed in the US, UK, Canada, Mexico, and Australia, you are not charged a fee. It is not counted as part of your two free ATM transactions per month!
Can I check my balance at an Allpoint ATM?
Yes! You can check your N26 account balance at an Allpoint ATM.
Can I withdraw money from my Spaces account using an Allpoint ATM?
Account withdrawals can only be made from your main N26 account. Spaces is a sub-account. If you want to withdraw money that you've set aside in Spaces, please move it into your main account first.
Can I make a deposit to my N26 account at an Allpoint ATM?
At this time, you can only withdraw cash from an Allpoint ATM. No cash or check deposits can be made.
*N26 does not manage external links, and is not responsible for the content, links, products or services of these websites. Further, N26's privacy and security policies do not apply to external linked websites. Please consult the disclosures of any external linked websites for further information.