How to change my card limits?
Debit card limits are used to protect an account from fraud and are typically withdrawal or payment limits. The overall maximum debit card limits are shown below and are set by N26. Lower debit card limit amounts can be set by you, the account holder.
- Point of Sale (POS) Daily: $5,000
- ATM Daily: $1,500
- Maximum Cumulative 30-day Limit (cumulative total of all POS, ATM and other withdrawals every 30-day period): $30,000
Please note that: Limits can’t be raised above the maximum.
To set or change your daily withdrawal or payment limits simply:
- Log into the mobile application.
- Tap on Cards.
- Tap on Settings.
- Tap on Change daily payment limit or Change daily withdrawal limit.
- Use the sliders to set your desired daily withdrawal and payment limits.
These limits will then be applied instantly to your N26 debit card.