When will my card arrive?
Your card is immediately produced and processed for shipment once you have successfully completed the N26 account sign-up process. It will be sent via USPS and delivery can take up to 5-7 business days. You can check on the status of your card in the N26 mobile application. To do so:
- Log into the N26 mobile application.
- On the Home screen, you can see the status of your card (Ordered/Shipped/Received) as well as an estimate of when your card should arrive.
If you need to change your address after you have finished the account sign-up process, you will need to order a new card. Our customer support team is available via chat or phone to assist you with this.
Tips for successful delivery of your card:
- Make sure to enter a residential address (we do not send cards to business addresses, P.O. boxes, or US territories).
- Do not include any spaces when entering the zip code for your delivery address.
- Make sure you include important delivery information (for example, your apartment number, the name on your mailbox).
- If you are staying somewhere temporarily (with a friend or in an Airbnb), make sure to include the name on the mailbox that belongs to the main tenant of the apartment.