How to Use Apple Pay?
Apple Pay®* is an easy, secure, and private way to pay on iPhone®, iPad®, Apple Watch®, and Mac®.
To add your N26 debit card to Apple Pay:
- Open the Apple Wallet® app.
- Tap the + sign in the upper-right corner.
- Select Credit or Debit Card.
- You will be asked to enter your card’s security code to add the credit or debit card associated with your iTunes account or select Add a different card and use your iPhone camera to scan the card information.
Frequently Asked Questions
"Can I add my N26 debit card to Apple Pay on more than one device?"
Yes, you can add your N26 debit card to Apple Pay on multiple devices. Please note that you need to add your N26 debit card to the Apple Wallet for each device you want to use.
"How do I set up my N26 debit card as the default card in my Apple Wallet?"
Setting your N26 debit card as the default card in your Apple Wallet is fairly simple. The first card you add to the Apple Wallet becomes your default card for payments.
To set a different card (in this case, your N26 card) all you have to do is move it to the front of the stack.
- In Apple Wallet, choose your default card
- Touch and hold the card
- Drag it to the front of the stack.
"I'm unable to link my N26 debit card to Apple Pay, what am I doing wrong?"
If you are experiencing a problem linking the N26 debit card to Apple Pay, complete the following steps:
- Check if Apple Pay is available on your device, or
- You may have exceeded the maximum number of cards that can be registered with Apple Pay.
- If your device is compatible with Apple Pay and you have not exceeded the maximum number of cards that can be registered with Apple Pay, then you should contact Apple Support. (new tab)**
"My debit card is suspended, according to an error message from Apple Wallet, what do I do now?"
It is most likely because your card was inadvertently deactivated. To reverse this, simply:
- Launch the N26 app.
- Tap Cards (on the lower right hand of the screen).
- Tap Unlock.
"How to link my N26 Visa card to Apple Cash?"
You can link your N26 card to Apple Cash by following these steps:
- Open Wallet on your Apple device.
- Select Apple Cash.
- Tap the three dots on the upper right hand corner.
- Select Add Money.
- Select Add Card.
- Position your N26 card in the frame to scan.
- Tap Next when the scan is complete.
- Enter your card's 3-digit security code.
- Tap Next.
- Your card is now linked.
"How to transfer money to my N26 account from Apple Cash?"
To transfer money to your N26 account from Apple Cash:
- Select Transfer to Bank.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer.
- Select how quickly you want the money transferred.
- Instant Transfer: There is a fee associated with this option.
- 1-3 Business Days: There is no charge for this option.
*Apple, Apple Cash, and Apple Pay are trademarks of Apple Inc. For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208531 (new tab).
**N26 does not manage external links, and is not responsible for the content, links, products or services of these websites. Further, N26's privacy and security policies do not apply to external linked websites. Please consult the disclosures of any external linked websites for further information.