Why isn't my photo verification working?
Photo verification failures are often due to bad picture quality. Here are some suggestions on how to avoid this:
- Complete the process in a bright environment and use a mobile device with a good camera.
- Use auto-focus if possible.
- Enable or disable your flash according to the surrounding light.
Please also check the documentation that you are submitting and follow these guidelines:
- We only accept photos of your original ID (photocopies or screenshots are not permitted).
- Keep your document on a flat surface and make sure your document is fully visible and the information on it is readable.
- Please only submit a State Issued ID (front and back image), a Driver's License (front and back image), a Passport, a Passport card, or a US Uniform Services/Military ID (front and back image).
- Make sure your document isn't damaged in any way.
If you encounter any issues, please contact our Customer Support team.