How do I open an N26 account?
Opening an N26 account is easy and can be done in 5 minutes. Think banking can’t be fast, flexible, and transparent? Think again.
You can open an account using your compatible phone or from the N26 website. In order to open an account, you must:
Be at least 18 years old
Be a US Citizen or a US permanent resident with a valid social security number
Own a compatible phone
Here is how the account sign-up process works:
1. We will first ask you to provide us with the following personal information:
- First & Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Physical Home Address
- Mobile Phone Number
- Email Address
2. We will then verify your information and eligibility to sign up for the account. This process only takes a few minutes.
3. Once your information has been verified, the next step for you is to add money to your account.
- You can initiate an ACH payment transfer from another bank using your N26 account number and routing number.
4. Next, we will ship out your N26 Visa® debit card by USPS.
- Look out for delivery within 5-7 business days.
That’s all there is to it. If you would like more information, just reach out to our fantastic customer support team via phone, chat, or email.
Have questions about opening an N26 account in another country? Click here(new tab) to be taken to our EU Support Center to learn more.