How to file a complaint?
Looking for support or have a question
If you don't wish to make a complaint but you have questions about our products or need help with your account, we’re always happy to assist. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org(new tab) (new tab), or just open a chat with us directly within the mobile app or WebApp, that's the fastest and simplest way to get in touch.
Raising a complaint
We’re sorry you feel the need to raise a complaint, please see below for the ways you are able to do this.
If you are dissatisfied with one of our products or services, you can send us an email from your registered email address* or send your complaint via post to the address to:
N26 Bank GmbH – Complaint Management Klosterstraße 62, 10179 Berlin, Germany
To submit your complaint via email please write to the following email address email@example.com (new tab)(new tab).
Alternatively you can request to raise a complaint via our live support team and they will be happy to assist.
When filing a complaint, please always include:
- Your full name email and home address
- The product or service you're unhappy happy with
- A description of your complaint and when this occurred.
- You can also include any supporting documentation you have in relation to your complaint
We’ll contact you via email to confirm that we’ve received your complaint and then begin our investigation. In case we need more information from you, our Complaint Management department will reach out directly via email with an explanation of the information required.
Once our Complaint Management department has investigated your concerns we will provide you with a final decision via email.
If you are unhappy with the outcome of your complaint
If you are not satisfied with the resolution provided, you can escalate your complaint to an independent third party.
- An arbitration body is available to you at the German Federal Bank (Deutsche Bundesbank)
- Or you could file a complaint with the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht – BaFin)
The European Commission has also set up the Online Dispute Resolution platform to help consumers dispute out of court.
We are committed to constantly improving our products and services and your feedback makes this possible. Should you wish to provide us with feedback regarding anything, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org(new tab) (new tab).
* We can only discuss account related matters from an email address registered with the N26 account