How to file a complaint?
We are sorry to hear that you want to file a complaint. Please be assured that we highly appreciate your feedback and always strive to find solutions to any given problem! Please first contact our customer service. We are happy to help you!
Filing a complaint
- The fastest way to file a complaint is via live chat. Simply open a chat in your account (new tab)
To file a complaint via post, please address it to:
N26 Bank GmbH – Complaint Management
Please note: When filing a complaint, always include:
- Your full name email and home address
- The product or service you're unhappy happy with
- A description of your complaint and when this occurred.
- You can also include any supporting documentation you have in relation to your complaint
We’ll contact you via email to confirm that we’ve received your complaint and then begin our investigation. In case we need more information from you, our Complaint Management department will reach out directly via email with an explanation of the information required. Once our Complaint Management department has investigated your concerns we will provide you with a final decision via email.
You can also send us an email from your registered email address to firstname.lastname@example.org (new tab). Please note that this address is intended only for filing a complaint. For customer requests and questions please refer to our customer service.
If you are unhappy with the outcome of your complaint
If you are not satisfied with the resolution provided, you can escalate your complaint to an independent third party. For example:
- An arbitration body is available to you at the German Federal Bank (Deutsche Bundesbank)
- Or you could file a complaint with the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht – BaFin)
The European Commission has also set up the Online Dispute Resolution platform to help consumers dispute out of court. We are committed to constantly improving our products and services and your feedback makes this possible. Should you wish to provide us with feedback regarding anything, please write to us at email@example.com (new tab) (new tab).