How to use N26 Savings?
(Applies to Germany and Austria)
With N26 Savings, you can open a fixed savings account with a deposit between €2.000 to €100.000 for free. You can find it in the Explore section then N26 Financial Products. You won’t be able to access the deposited amount until the plan matures (from 3 to 60 months) but you’ll earn up to 1.48% in interest during that time. After that, you’ll receive the payout directly into your N26 account.
- N26 Savings is possible through the close cooperation of three companies(new tab) with different partner banks. You’ll have to accept the T&Cs of all four participating parties to open an account.
- For regulatory reasons, we’ll need information about your tax status. If you’re taxable in the United States, we’re currently unable to offer you our savings product.
- You may be eligible for tax exemption. If so, complete our form(new tab) and open a chat with us. We'll forward your request to our partner bank.
- As soon as you open your Savings account, the one-off amount will be debited from your current account. Please note that it can take up to 7 working days before your account is opened.
- When the plan matures, you’ll receive the deposited amount and the interest (minus any capital gains tax if applicable) into your N26 account within 2 days.
- European law requires all member states to provide legal protection of up to €100.000 per person per bank. We set an additional limit on Savings accounts in countries outside the eurozone so that this protection doesn’t fall below this limit in the event of exchange rate fluctuations.
Want to tell your friends about us and earn some money? Get €15 for each friend that you successfully refer to N26. Learn more about our Refer a Friend Program.